Make way for the future. Friday, WIRED25 returns to San Francisco for two days packed with forward-thinking talks and activities by some of the world’s most innovative and influential people.
We’ll have climate activists and CEOs, actors and authors, scientists and engineers—plus a guy who can teach you to make the world’s best paper airplane. (Check out the full list of speakers here.) If you can’t make it to San Francisco, or if you’re just not into crowds, don’t worry. We’ve got all sorts of ways to participate from afar.
The festivities begin at 10 am PT on Friday, November 8, with the WIRED25 Summit. This will feature conversations with WIRED’s editor-in-chief, Nicholas Thompson; the heads of LinkedIn, Cloudflare, and Instagram; and some of the young activists behind the historic climate action lawsuit Juliana v. United States, among many others. (Read on for the full event schedule.) We’ll be livestreaming the entirety of this event above and on WIRED.com. You can follow along on social platforms as well. We’ll be streaming via Facebook Live, plus we’ll be live-tweeting on @WIRED and giving you behind the scenes looks and exclusive interviews on WIRED Instagram (look out for those IG Stories as well!).
Saturday, November 9, is fam and culture day, with talks and immersive events with people like actor Chris Evans, sci-fi author N. K. Jemisin, and former Mythbusters host Adam Savage. Stay tuned to those aforementioned social accounts.
In the meantime, you can catch up on everything that happened at last year’s inaugural event here.
Below is the full schedule of Friday’s summit.
(Note: These events are subject to change. Check the event schedule page for updates.)
Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief, WIRED
Jeff Weiner, CEO, LinkedIn, with Nicholas Thompson, WIRED
- Anne Neuberger, Director of Cybersecurity, National Security Agency, with Garrett Graff, WIRED
- Brian Acton, Executive Chairman, Signal Technology Foundation, with Steven Levy, WIRED
- Matthew Prince, CEO & Cofounder, Cloudflare, with Megan Greenwell, WIRED
- Mihir Shukla, Cofounder/CEO, Automation Anywhere with Jahna Berry, WIRED, (presented by Automation Anywhere)
- Dawn Song, CEO & Founder, Oasis Labs, with Tom Simonite, WIRED
- Patrick Collison, CEO & Cofounder, Stripe, with Nicholas Thompson, WIRED
12:30 pm Break